The Federal Government of Nigeria has currently approved the reopening on the official N Power portal to enable new applicants to start their registration process by filling the online application form. Therefore, Login npvn.npower.gov.ng/login 2019/2020 and Update Your Account.
How It Works: At NPower, we belive that our work is not just about securing a job for our graduates, but to foster a lifetime of learning and earning. Here’s what to expect when you apply today.
Complete online application: After a short pre-screening questionnaire, complete the full application and someone from our team will call or email you directly.
Attend an information session: some of our locations offer an opportunity to visit before you enroll to meet the staff and answer any of your questions. Not available in all locations.
Attend an interview: Once contacted by NPower staff, you will be called in to meet with NPower representatives as part of our selection process. we will notify you of the final decision date when you hear from us.
Join the class: Once admitted, get ready to gain the digital skills and experience you will need to launch your IT career.
Get to work: Upon graduation we will help you land a full-time job in technology as a first step toward your plan for a successful future.
This is to say that the N Power candidates can not Signup new accounts on N-power. However, existing applicants who has already registered for the N-Power Volunteers Network (NPVN) can online Login to view their account.
How to Update Your N-power Account.
N/B: Use the login details that worked for you during the online assessment test.
- Visit official N-power login portal – http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/
- Login tips: User Name: Your phone number
- Password: Any of your other names should work add your bank account number to N-power for password. If none worked, it’s could mean a technical problem, in that case contact N-power selection team.
- If your login is successful, you’re taken to your portal home page.
- Click on Set up your bank account for your monthly salary at the centre of the portal: Set up account
- Use the drop-downs option to select your bank, enter your account name, your account number, the system will automatically upload your BVN.
- Click on Update Account.
- App Main Navigation
- My Profile
- Change Password
- About NPVN
- Get Help
- Personal Information
- Bank Information, Scroll down to Bank Information section, click on EDIT, which is located in the front of Bank Information
- Choose your bank from the menu, enter your bank account name, your account number, the portal will automatically upload your BVN.
- Click on UPDATE ACCOUNT.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article is helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
kindly check back this website for more updates on N-Power.